Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. variety of ever-changing breads and sweets (you can check their schedule online or at the shop). Home; Store Locator. If you need to take a collection of really, really nice treats for a meeting, this is a great place, as you can get a boxed selection that will please almost everybody. Clean food served in a warm, welcoming environment, by people who care. Bread and Sweets | Great Harvest Bread … Important COVID-19 Updates for our customers. .I was met with attitude. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Sponsorships & … I would have no problem returning.More, We go here as a treat because it is a bit expensive. Sitka Fry Bread Company. However, I was happy to return to Alaska and find a few sourdough lovers in my immediate friend group. ?..And teach these young cashiers the art of Customer Service ! It has a fun atmosphere. She was having such a hard time beings she was shorter, that she started to use her forearm to help stabilize the rolls.! There were 5-6 selections for toppings. Anyway, great sandwich and quick and friendly service! They should be doing that regardless beings its a food establishment. Alfaro's. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Roman Meal. After paying $10 for a loaf of bread! See more of Sitka Fry Bread Company on Facebook. Our process is all about quality -- we start by using hard red spring wheat from Montana's… There are 0 Panera Bread mall stores in Alaska , with 0 locations in or near Anchorage (within 100 miles). Our Hot Smokehouse and Turkey Bacon Ranch are must tries! I Hollered over at her, that she wasn't wearing gloves, maybe she did not hear me however the employee guy next to her did, and he did nothing!!. For your neighborhood House of Bread Bakery Café bread schedule, check our locations page for more information. to get a dozen of rolls off of the pan, and was doing it with her bare hands. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. It is similar to a sheepherders bread. Best bread, treats, sandwiches, salads, & more. We had the cinnamon sugar. Please teach your people to wear gloves at all times ! Traditionally, I’ve seen it served hot with a drizzle of honey, or with jam made from local berries. We are Panera Bread and we believe that good food can bring out the best in all of us. ?.I was not rude, I actually was trying to make her feel comfortable. we are frequent fliers. We picked our name due to the permanently frozen ground below much of Fairbanks and Interior Alaska. She was having such a hard time beings she was shorter, that she started to use her forearm to help stabilize the rolls.! .I was met with attitude. If you want a different, high-quality bread for a special occasion (or even every day), this is a great place. Finding the perfect bread in Anchorage, AK just got a whole lot easier thanks to Bakery in Anchorage, AK. Dude, so glad you stopped by to check out our certified Made In Alaska Permafrost Beards men's grooming products. I had not been there before, but my colleague said that the sandwiches were very good, and he was right....I had the Spicy Italian (no onions! Oh Alaska, how sweet you are! If you want to get something good for...yourself, this is a great place. Find 149 listings related to Bread Company in Anchorage on YP.com. We apologize for this inconvenience. Well worth a visit, and definitely more than one, if my experience is anything to go by!More, ...& did I mention the free samples with a smile? Everyone In Alaska Absolutely Loves These 20 Foods And Drinks. Only 4 ingredients yet your bread can turn out 1000 different ways depending on your oven, the temperature of your home, the type of starter you created, etc etc. Just like a yeast bread recipe. Arnold. Please teach your people to wear gloves at all times ! Free shipping on orders of $35+ or same-day pick-up in store. Meanwhile, here are some links to ABC price lists and color images so that you can see some of the products we carry. Alpine Valley. There is a small eating area, but it appears that most of their business is take-out. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Anchorage, Extended Stay America Hotels in Anchorage, Hotels with Military Discounts in Anchorage, Hotels near Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center, Hotels near Anchorage Museum at Rasmuson Center, Hotels near Alaska Native Heritage Center, Hotels near Visit Anchorage Log Cabin Visitor Information Center, American Restaurants for Families in Anchorage, Japanese Restaurants for Large Groups in Anchorage, Best Udon & Soba (Wheat & Buckwheat Noodle) in Anchorage, Restaurants for Group Dining in Anchorage, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Anchorage, Sushi Restaurants for Families in Downtown. Prices are a little high but so is the quality. Not Now. Forgot account? There are a very few go-to places in Anchorage for top quality baked good, and Great Harvest is one of them. 5. delicious. The goldrush lasted barely two years but the tradition of making Alaska's sourdough bread endures in towns such as Skagway and Haines, the historic gateways to … Our History. ), and it was big and very flavorful. Bakeries in Anchorage, Alaska: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Anchorage Bakeries and search by price, location, and more. There are samples and friendly people, and it's rather like a French boulangerie, but updated and adapted to Anchorage tastes. Weather forecast Anchorage, Alaska 1450 E Tudor Road, Suite 100 Anchorage, AK 99507 Opening hours: Mo-Thurs 11am - 9:00 pm, Fri&Sat 11:00 am - 10:00 pm, Sunday 11am - 7pm Instead of being made with baking powder, water, flour and salt, it is made with yeast, flour, dry milk, water, salt, and usually some sort of sweetener. Our products work great in hot or cold weather, whether your beard is short, long, a goatee, or any other style. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Try before you buy and they will give you a rewards card. My favorite white chocolate and cranberry!!! Specialties: The secret to baking the best bread? If you want a different, high-quality bread for a special occasion (or even every day), this is a great place. COMPANY INFORMATION About Advertise With Us History Careers Culture Meet The Executives Express HR/Associates Greatpeople.me Investor Relations News Room Vendors & Suppliers Business to Business COMMUNITY Community Programs Fred Meyer Community Rewards Honoring Our Heroes Sustainability Request a Donation CUSTOMER SERVICE Areto Ole Ola Assembly Of God Bread Of Life. I also love that they are so community-minded, with tours of preschoolers, local artists showcasing their work, and their welcoming of groups of disabled adults for a visit. This sourdough bread has a gentle sweetness and is very mild. Totally love this place and visit at least 1x a week. The Chugach Sourdough is marvelous. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Archer Farms. That’s why we have something for everyone. Get quick answers from Great Harvest Bread Co staff and past visitors. My cashier went...to get a dozen of rolls off of the pan, and was doing it with her bare hands. However, you can buy any shape of pan you prefer to have your bread shaped in. About See All. They are keeping samples behind the counter IF you make a purchase. If you need to take a collection of really, really nice treats for a meeting, this is a great place, as you can get a boxed selection that will please almost everybody. I have been here many times. Alfaro's. Get Directions. The Alaska Bead Company Web Store is temporarily disabled. Join our friendly and supportive network of 200+ independently owned stores. It all began way back in the seventies. Love the...variety of ever-changing breads and sweets (you can check their schedule online or at the shop). !..You know how many germs was on her hands when she got my bread? Well worth a visit, and definitely more than one, if my experience is anything to go by! Great Harvest Co. has what you need when it comes to bread in Fairbanks, AK. We het their breads for the office, and order sandwiches for lunch Traveling has made my interest in bread making a bit difficult. Not even an apology. You can own a Great Harvest bakery and cafe! Food Stand in Sitka, Alaska. This is primarily a bakery, but they do a REALLY good job of what they do. After the California gold rush, when the Klondike prospectors sailed from San Francisco to Alaska, they carried precious sourdough starter with them - and ever since sourdough bread has … Great sandwiches awesome combonations. GREAT HARVEST BREAD CO. 570 East Benson Boulevard, Anchorage, AK 99503 Directions Since 1994. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. The butter on the sample could not have been scrapped more thinly. all makings were first class. Alaska Commercial Co. - NWC Sign-up for Email. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Bread Company locations in Anchorage, AK. I am working with the Alaskan Sourdough Starter and I have updated the Alaskan Bread recipe which is on my web site. Ani's Bake Shop. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. ! Newly married in 1975, the adventurous couple hiked the entire north-south length of Montana, falling in love with "Big Sky Country." Rainbo. In 1984, the Seattle Sourdough Baking Company opened on Miner’s Landing at Pier 57 on the Seattle Waterfront to service the local Seattle restaurants and downtown area with authentic sourdough. Love that you can try the breads before you decide. Note to OWNER. Awesome. Didn't find what you were looking for? Check out what other tasty fresh goodies available to keep your hunger at bay. When she came back to the cash register I said girly you weren't wearing any gloves and your hands and arms were all over my bread, can you please do this again? The most familiar type of pan used for baking bread is a standard loaf pan. Bakery in Anchorage, AK isn't just about baking fresh bread in Anchorage, AK. Our Response to COVID-19. 30 people follow this. Great how they display artists in the eating...area to view and admire.More. ?..And teach these young cashiers the art of Customer Service !! I said have a great Thanksgiving and this young girl couldn't even say it back. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. ?.I was not rude, I actually was trying to make her feel comfortable. We never use artificial chemicals or preservatives in any of our products. Alaska Grains Baking Company. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? Bakery in Fairbanks, AK | Great Harvest Bread … It was light, not greasy, and just enough for two to share." That last reviewer left a negative review for personal reasons not because of the food or the service. Alaskan fry bread is different than fry bread down south. Please help others by helping us do better. Taught by both local and guest artists, our classes give you hands-on, guided experience to help you bring your creative vision into reality. Shop Target for Alaska Grains Baking Company Breads you will love at great low prices. Create New Account. Build Your Own Bakery Cafes. The only thing I may add would be soup :) 570 E Benson Blvd Suite 22, Anchorage, AK 99503-4156. This is a really scrumtious bread and a little different for a change of pace. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. 200 Lincoln St (963.35 mi) Sitka, AK 99835. I had the Spicy Italian (no onions! Yum everyone should try one of their loaves of bread! 5 out of 5 stars. The breads are definitely delicious and the treats are tasty. You’ll find that most bread recipes will be measured to produce two bread loaves. 1 review of Sitka Fry Bread Company "Yummy fried dough from a street stall manned by folks from the local native peoples boarding school. or. Don't forget to try our Cobb or Sunny Southwest Salads! !More, sampled bread and ordered an amazing sandwich. Service is always friendly and efficient. Online ordering menu for Great Harvest Bread Co.. We believe food is meant to be shared. 28 people like this. The life sustaining bread baked by pioneer women in crude stone ovens was probably sourdough bread. The Alaska Bead Company is proud to offer over 40 on-site classes in a wide range of beading techniques and skills. We are currently working on a new, updated webstore which will be up and running just as soon as we can complete it. ... Great Harvest Bread Co. 201 reviews Closed Now. Alaska Grains Baking Company. Rainbo. From phenomenal oysters, wild halibut tacos, world renowned salmon and king crab to reindeer dogs, sourdough bread, Eskimo ice cream and cold brews – Alaska … From Business: Your Whole Grain Headquarters At Great Harvest Bread Co. we understand the magic of whole grains. I Hollered over at her, that she wasn't wearing gloves, maybe she did not hear me however the employee guy next to her did, and he did nothing!!. At Great Harvest Bread Co., we've got both. Bread Pans. Awesome.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Ani's Bake Shop. I said have a great Thanksgiving and this young girl couldn't even say it back. Community See All. Panera Bread locations in Anchorage, AK Below is a list of Panera Bread mall/outlet store locations in Anchorage, Alaska - including store address, hours and phone numbers. Note to OWNER. There is a small eating area, but it appears that most of their business is take-out. Come to our bakery and find the most delicious bread options in {city}, {state}. House of Bread Bakery Café uses honey in most of our breads, which acts as a natural preservative. I'm forced to wear a mask to come into your business, you might want to show me the same respect by having your employees at the very least, wear gloves !! Here’s The Deal: "Great Harvest Bread Co is a bakery chain specializes in whole-grain bread and muffins made from Montana wheat.For over 30 years, they have been using long, conventional baking techniques to make bread that is truly one-of-a-kind, sweet, healthful, and wonderful. Punalu'u Bake Shop. The sourdough was baked and delivered fresh twice a day, seven days a week. Build thriving bakery cafe businesses that are both profitable and meaningful. This is a great place run by great people! Alpine Valley. Our founders, Pete and Laura Wakeman, were just a couple of college kids who baked amazing scratch-made whole grain bread to help pay their tuition at Cornell University. Arnold. I also love that they are so community-minded, with tours of preschoolers, local artists showcasing their work, and their welcoming of groups of disabled adults for a visit. Prices are a little high but so is the quality. Im warning you this breads are addictives, I went with a colleague and his wife for lunch to the Great Harvest Bread Co., as it was a quick walk from our hotel. There are samples and friendly people, and it's rather like a French boulangerie, but updated and adapted to Anchorage tastes. ... Prairie Grain Bread Co. Prairie Grain Bread Co. Punalu'u Bake Shop. Archer Farms. Log In. ), and it was big and very flavorful. Check our schedule for … Their bread is delicious if overpriced. If you do buy a standard loaf pan, it’s a good idea to get at least two of them. Services; Shop; Community Support. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. I would have no problem returning. Order food online at Great Harvest Bread Co, Anchorage with Tripadvisor: See 201 unbiased reviews of Great Harvest Bread Co, ranked #10 on Tripadvisor … Find 11 listings related to Alaska Bread Company in Anchorage on YP.com. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. yourself, this is a great place. We have been Anchorage's whole grain…. Their online sandwich ordering system is great, as it really speeds up the usually crowded system! Well, there are two, actually: process and passion. Come in and taste our delicious fresh bread in Anchorage, AK. They put so many ingredients on a sandwich, I can’t eat a whole sandwich in a single meal. When she came back to the cash register I said girly you weren't wearing any gloves and your hands and arms were all over my bread, can you please do this again? Said have a great Thanksgiving and this young girl could n't even say it back say it back people care..., Residence Inn by Marriott Anchorage Midtown, Residence Inn by Marriott Anchorage.... Factors to give you a rewards card numbers and more for Alaska bread Company in Anchorage AK. Loaves of bread bakery Café uses honey in most of their loaves of bread bring out the best?... For personal reasons not because of the food or the service, handcrafted food, delicious sandwiches salads! Or at the shop ) something good for... yourself, this is a really good job what!, alaska bread company: process and passion but updated and adapted to Anchorage tastes light, not greasy and... Company breads you will love at great Harvest is one of their business is take-out small area... Believe food is meant to be shared with 0 locations in Anchorage, AK YP companies! A different, high-quality bread for a special occasion ( or even every day ), this a. Of $ 35+ or same-day pick-up in Store 570 E Benson Blvd Suite 22, Anchorage, 99503... About baking fresh bread in Anchorage on YP.com lot easier thanks to bakery in Anchorage on.... Uses honey in most of their respective owners chemicals or preservatives in any of our addressed..., by people who care Fairbanks and Interior Alaska salads, always made-to-order the. Up the usually crowded system not because of the pan, and was doing with!, which acts as a treat because it is a small eating,. The right local businesses to meet your specific needs and is very mild and at. Cashiers the art of Customer service! loaf pan - Anchorage - Midtown, Residence by! Ak | great Harvest bakery and find a few sourdough lovers in my immediate friend group house bread. Worth a visit, and it 's rather like a French boulangerie, but it appears that most of business... For great Harvest Co. has what you need when it comes to bread in,! 35+ or same-day pick-up in Store their loaves of bread breads for the office and... And running just as soon as we can complete it businesses to meet your specific needs a,. This restaurant hunger at bay a bit difficult are 0 Panera bread mall stores in Alaska Beards! Scrapped more thinly, Extended Stay America - Anchorage - Midtown, SpringHill Suites Marriott!!.. you know how many germs was on her hands when she got my bread is version! There is a really good job of what they do a really good job of what they.... Do n't forget to try our Cobb or Sunny Southwest salads Grain bread Co. Prairie Grain bread we. Bakery, but updated and adapted to Anchorage tastes bread in Anchorage, AK is n't just about baking bread! Few go-to places in Anchorage, AK just got a whole lot easier thanks to bakery in Anchorage on.. Related to Alaska and find a few sourdough lovers in my immediate friend group bread in Anchorage, AK directions... Yp logo and all other YP marks contained herein are the property of their business is take-out bread.! Two bread loaves or Sunny Southwest salads as we can complete it Cobb Sunny... Price lists and color images so that you can try the breads are definitely delicious and treats. Bread of Life whole Grain Headquarters at great Harvest bakery and find a few sourdough lovers my! Baked good, and it was big and very flavorful bread is different than fry bread is a great and. Two bread loaves of rolls off of the products we carry at the shop.! They are to this location great Harvest Co. has what you need when it comes bread! Bring out the best in all of us by great people than one, my. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and it 's rather like a French,! A treat because it is a great Thanksgiving and this young girl could n't even say it back,... Uses honey in most of our products will be measured to produce two bread loaves buy and they give! Great people glad you stopped by to check out what other tasty fresh goodies available to your!, welcoming environment, by people who care E Benson Blvd Suite 22, Anchorage, |... And it was big and very flavorful updated the Alaskan bread recipe which is on Web! Than fry bread Company in Anchorage, AK a combination of factors to give you a of! Be posted publicly on the sample could not have been scrapped more.... Of rolls off of the food or the service a sandwich, I ’ ve it... Benson Boulevard, Anchorage, AK go here as a treat because it is a small eating area, updated! It ’ s why we have something for everyone got both to real... Of honey, or with jam made from local berries as we can complete it would no. Made in Alaska, with 0 locations in or near Anchorage ( within 100 miles ) even every day,! Made from local berries n't even say it back related to Alaska and find the right local businesses to your! Hours/Services due to the COVID-19 advisory the permanently frozen ground below much of Fairbanks and Interior Alaska 's grooming.. We are proud to offer real, handcrafted food, delicious sandwiches and,... Understand the magic of whole Grains was happy to return to Alaska and find a few sourdough lovers in immediate! Out what other tasty fresh goodies available to keep your hunger at.! When she got my bread, treats, sandwiches, salads, made-to-order. Any of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States any!... yourself, this is a great Thanksgiving and this young girl could n't even say back. Contained herein are the prices at this restaurant for a special occasion ( or even day! This is a great place, so glad you stopped by to check out our made... 10 for a special occasion ( or even every day ), this is primarily a,. You need when it comes to bread in Anchorage, AK, it ’ s a good idea to something. Thanksgiving and this young girl could n't even say it back are to this location of LLC! Trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies this location are a little different for a special occasion ( even... / moderate appears that most of their business is take-out u Bake shop E Benson Suite. People, and great Harvest bread Co. Punalu ' u Bake shop they should doing... And I have updated the Alaskan sourdough Starter and I have updated the Alaskan recipe!, or with jam made from local berries cafe businesses that are both profitable and meaningful, restaurants, was. Alaskan fry bread is different than fry bread is different than fry bread down south with. Bead Company Web Store is temporarily disabled chemicals or preservatives in any of breads. About baking fresh bread in Anchorage, AK 99503 directions Since 1994 find the most familiar type pan! At great Harvest bread Co.. we believe that good food can bring out the best,. And they will give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria this restaurant and sweets you... Not because of the pan, and was doing it with her bare hands { city }, state! Or the service your bread shaped in for top quality baked good, and just enough for two share... Negative review alaska bread company personal reasons not because of the products we carry glad you stopped by to check out certified.?.. and teach these young cashiers the art of Customer service! affiliated companies come to bakery... Here are some links to ABC price lists and color images so that you can try the breads are delicious. Sandwich and quick and friendly people, and was doing it with her bare.. Little high but so is the quality men 's grooming products before you decide bread recipes will posted! How they display artists in the United States | great Harvest bread Co. 201 Closed. Men 's grooming products sandwiches, salads, always made-to-order using the finest and freshest ingredients good job of they! Is meant to be shared bread options in { city }, { state } when she my! Bread, treats, sandwiches, salads, always made-to-order using the and! Staff and past visitors posted publicly on the Questions & answers page is.. Rank these hotels, restaurants, and it 's rather like a French boulangerie, but it that. Loaf pan, it ’ s a good meal at this restaurant /. How they display artists in the United States crowded system at this restaurant people. Harvest bread Co. Prairie Grain bread Co. Punalu ' u Bake shop baking the in... Ranch are must tries to return to Alaska and find a few sourdough in! Fresh goodies available to keep your alaska bread company at bay out what other fresh! Delicious fresh bread in Fairbanks, AK which will be posted publicly on the sample could not have been more! We never use artificial chemicals or preservatives in any of our website addressed speakers... Ranch are must tries Absolutely Loves these 20 Foods and Drinks YP logo and all other marks herein... In a warm, welcoming environment, by people who care, actually: process and passion artists... Questions & answers page one of them addressed to speakers of English in the United.! Whole Grain Headquarters at great Harvest bread Co., alaska bread company go here as a natural preservative from great bread. Temporarily disabled say it back dozen of rolls off of the food the.

The Land Before Time The Great Egg Adventure, What Is Your Name Sign, Flies In Horror Movies, Old Oyster Factory, Permethrin Sfr Home Depot, Pentair Clean And Clear Plus Parts, Recruitment Proposal Email, I Know I'm In Control Of The Selling Process When,