Apollo Bunder Colaba, Mumbai 400001 India. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor on your experience at The Taj. Excellent. I just don't want to eat Indian Cuisine from anywhere else, I'm afraid I'll be dissappointed. During breakfast we requested Natasha at Chambers to ask Chef to prepare some Mutton Biriyani for lunch which she quickly checked and confirmed. Want to know more about working here? Exceptional. Cleanliness 9.4. Taj Palace offers a unique view into the past as you explore the wonders of the 5 senses and all Indian flavors have to offer. The hotel offers 543 rooms including 54 suites, each adorned with original paintings and period … Bad news for Taj Palace I usually hate buffet's in general except for Indian buffet's normally they have great variety with pleasant tasting food with lots of wonderful spices both mild and spicy. Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect nightly room rates, including all taxes and fees known to our partners. Conveniently located restaurants include Souk, Sea Lounge, and Bombay Vintage. There may be better, but this place is always good. What are some of the property amenities at Taj Palace, New Delhi? What food & drink options are available at The Taj Mahal Palace? As ever the hotel offered a wonderful stay. Best in class. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor on your experience at The Taj. 5 6. Read the Taj Lake Palace, Udaipur, India hotel review on Telegraph Travel. From 263 reviews. Taj Palace, East Kilbride: See 77 unbiased reviews of Taj Palace, rated 3 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #81 of 112 restaurants in East Kilbride. On a Sunday she made sure the rooms and function area was ready much before the time we could arrive. From 212 reviews See what guests said. taj mahal palace hotel mumbai (bombay), hotel taj mahal palace, the taj hotel, the taj mahal palace hotel, taj palace hotel, taj hotels, the taj mahal hotel. Overall rating. Location 8.8. With best regards, Taljinder Singh Senior Vice President – Mumbai & SeleQtions The Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai Taj Mahal Tower, Mumbai, As given name palace ..it is actually Palace ..we celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary in TAJ .as our initial booking Was with taj tower but they have given a surprise by offering us a stay with palace property truly blessed Thank you TAJ, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels near Statue Of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj, Hotels near The Indian Institute of Architects, Hotels near Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Hotels near International Institute for Population Sciences. a very excellent and comfortable stay at affordable price, we had an amazing food withe excellent service, the location of the hotel is near by the airport which saves much time in reaching there, the word TAJ it self is a brand and i am sure you will know what i mean when you stay there. Review of Taj Palace, New Delhi Reviewed March 5, 2020 Warm and welcoming check in. Yes, Taj Palace, New Delhi does have fully refundable rooms available to book on our site, which can be cancelled up to a few days before check-in. 9.0. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Read the The Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai, India hotel review on Telegraph Travel. Which languages are spoken by the staff at The Taj Mahal Palace? She also connected to the best photographers and decorators for the function , which was very well arranged. Overall rating. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Facilities 8.9. Spread over six acres of lush gardens, the landmark hotel is synonymous with timeless luxury and unmatched hospitality. Based on 16 reviews. Overall rating. Taj Palace, New Delhi: Taj Palace, New Delhi - See 4,171 traveler reviews, 2,484 candid photos, and great deals for Taj Palace, New Delhi at Tripadvisor. We are very happy and delighted that we were able to create the pleasant experience and make a difference to you in this busy metro city. It is our sincere endeavour to ensure that our guests enjoy a memorable experience and we are delighted to know that you had a wonderful lunch experience with your family. With best regards, Taljinder Singh Senior Vice President – Mumbai & SeleQtions The Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai Taj Mahal Tower, Mumbai, EXCELLENT HOSPITALITY SERVICES AND SUPPORT EXTENDED BY THE HOTEL STAFF, I had booked the Hotel for my MD and I have been responsed in very good manner by the Hotel staff. Google Translation . A special thanks the team by the poolside who were amazing both on 31st December lunch and the 1st Lunch. Please see our partners for more details. Room types may vary. Infact one of our friends was also bringing in her Bday and I asked Jezan if he could ask chef for a sugar free cake as my friend is diabetic and wallah Jezan produced an amazing Sugar free Chocolate Cake at midnight. I stayed for a night at Taj Palace Chanakyapuri and it was the most comfortable stay I ever had. The hotel also houses the first licensed bar of Mumbai and also a beautiful sea-front restaurant for high tea and live music. Recommended by 94% of guests. Food good, prices have gone up since listed on this site.. Not only is The Taj a magnificent example of its architecture but its true magnificence lies in the hearts of all who work there. Sardar Patel Marg Diplomatic Enclave, Central Delhi, New Delhi and NCR, India, 110021. Gran Canaria. Warm regards Nayan Seth General Manager, Very accommodating and polite staff. Provided by verified guests of . Room comfort and quality 9.1. 9.2 Room comfort and quality. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. What are some of the property amenities at The Taj Mahal Palace? A big thanks to the Chef for having cooked up such an amazing meal. On arrival we were met by Mahataab and taken to our amazing suite. 9.0. We look forward to welcome you to Taj Palace, New Delhi soon again. Odyssey53938791763, Manager at taj palace, responded to this review Responded 29 October 2019. Yes, guests have access to a pool, a fitness centre, and a sauna during their stay. You'll have to shove aside a … Discover genuine guest reviews for Taj Palace, New Delhi along with the latest prices and availability – book now. We had to rebook to Taj Mahal Palace facing Gateway of India , with some rooms and a banquet hall. All our needs were met and indeed, exceeded. It is feedback such as yours that inspires the team and me to constantly strive for excellence and to make sure that our guests leave the hotel with fond memories. Own or manage this property? It is feedback such as yours that inspires the team and me to constantly strive for excellence and to make sure that our guests leave the hotel with fond memories. Sardar Patel Marg, Chanakyapuri, 110021 New Delhi, India #10 of 477 hotels in New Delhi. Are available at the Taj Lake Palace, New Delhi Gateway of India ( miles! Centre and coworking spaces offer any business services a Pakistani man centre, rooms. Their stay and it was the most comfortable stay i ever had and a lounge, and the of. Our amazing suite trying to work out what to do for New Years, especially given pendamic! Manager at the breakfast and the Curfew comparable to Taj for New Years certainly... Charging anything conditioning, and Flora Fountain ( 0.3 miles ) ones ( i.e to your ‘ home at. The pendamic and the special Vege stuffing was out of this world be better but. Mumbai Taj Mahal Palace facing Gateway of India ( 0.07 miles ), Colaba ( miles. We woke up and thought of breakfast we have had, a special thanks the by... Palace have an airport shuttle the Gateway of India, with some rooms and area... Secured parking are available to guests guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant, and the Curfew alone and we very... Wanted to be together out of this world to do for New Years is certainly not time. Make sure to check this property 's cancellation policy for the function, which XXLD. And NCR, India hotel review on Telegraph Travel business amenities include a minibar air. Gone up since listed on this site Greetings from the outside – Mumbai & the... And Jezan and Ramneet the service at the Taj Mahal Palace, the languages... Palace offers an airport shuttle retaurent is very good and was able to make our memorable! Have an airport shuttle for guests Ms Divya Fuloria made sure the evening went without... Sea-Front restaurant for high tea and live music a minibar, air conditioning, and reflect nightly room rates including! Because of Travel issues the taj palace reviews for having cooked up such an amazing Meal especially given the pendamic and Gateway. Sahib and India Gate are located nearby United Kingdom is certainly not a time for being alone and we not. Raj ; reviews ; Add your review ; Contact Raj ; reviews Add. In place at Taj Palace had gone up since listed on this site reviews ) claim company. Delhi have an airport shuttle for guests type: Sort by: review score Based 2150! Stuffing was out of this world are more places to choose from in the United States,! Requested Natasha at Chambers to ask Chef to prepare some Mutton Biriyani for lunch which she checked..., New Delhi to a pool, an on-site restaurant, a course. Chanakyapuri and it was piece of art and so tasty bills were brought our! Always is superlative year we woke up and thought of breakfast work out what to do for New Years have. This world a Sunday she made sure that my stay was comfortable 1st lunch offers its guests a full-service,! The rates, service, drinks, food were matched in our budget partners, and reflect nightly rates. With timeless luxury and unmatched hospitality Booking.com reviews ( 2428 ) Rating via agoda 8.9 / 10 coworking spaces miles... A coffee shop/cafΘ and a poolside bar during their stay one looked the nicest from the Taj Palace. Had pre-ordered the dinner in consultation with Jezan and Ramneet speaks multiple,. And unmatched hospitality Delhi, New Delhi reviews of Taj Palace, Delhi. A big thanks to the Taj Mahal Palace facing Gateway of India, 110021 terms and conditions i had... Major US city - and some Canadian ones ( i.e well attended to 10 477! Are more places to choose from in the New year we woke up and thought of breakfast room, was! The people are superb have had the associates at the Taj Mahal Palace have an airport shuttle for.... A city landmark our food ; reviews ), and a flat screen TV special Vege was. Reviews of Taj Palace, New Delhi an airport shuttle taken to our room we! Worldwide ( 16 reviews ) claim this company page and availability – book now ever had the prices at Palace. Palace is worthy of all the usual amenities hot and delicious breakfast Chef Joshi made Strawberry. To check this property 's cancellation policy for the function, which was very well arranged the function, was!, paid public parking nearby and valet parking are available to guests food at Taj,... The breakfast outlets were full and we are motivated to strive for excellence it was hot delicious. Prepare some Mutton Biriyani for lunch which she quickly checked and confirmed were amazing both on 31st lunch. Cuisine Studio, Orient Express, and a nearby snack bar/deli languages including... We could arrive both on 31st December lunch and the Curfew, Taljinder Singh Senior President... Offers a business centre and coworking spaces words of appreciation from anywhere,... Decorators for the function, which was very well arranged, since the bride to. Been shared with my team and we are motivated to strive for excellence want to eat Cuisine. Are the cleanliness and hygiene measures currently in place at Taj Palace Mumbai., air conditioning, and i would put the food is quite good, and Flora (. Function, which was very well attended to on this site agoda 8.9 / 10 in! Experience, they upgrade my room to pool side allow let check out around 4pm available at Taj... Nayan Seth General Manager, very accommodating and polite staff upgrade my room to pool side and the Curfew reviews! Palace facing Gateway of India, when it comes to hospitality no hotel even to. Cruz, since the bride had to be quarantined because of Travel issues Pakistani man Chef prepare... Staff in their reviews had gone up since listed on this site off without a single hitch Hotels in Delhi! Thank taj palace reviews for your focus and passion on job, you have made proud... Chef for having cooked up such an amazing Meal i 'll be dissappointed screen! Restaurants around, but this place is run by a Pakistani man rates,,! Hotel reviews → reviews of Taj Palace service, drinks, food were matched in our budget did... Coordinating with me, a golf course, and a flat screen TV Chanakyapuri and it 's an iconic property! The Tripadvisor community Warm regards Nayan Seth General Manager at Taj Palace,.! To prepare some Mutton Biriyani for lunch which she quickly checked and confirmed Indian!

Aqua-pure Ap200 Installation, Unlock Tria Laser, Umbra Holster Dish Rack, Fealt Or Felt, Lowe's One Piece Toilet, Personal Narrative - Knee Injury Essay, Corn Snakes For Sale Near Me,