Contact us now to request your no hassle no obligation free samples or come down to our North London showroom for a closer look. But no organization’s voice is louder than hundreds of consumers dealing with the same problems you are, and their opinion on Bona is almost unanimous: they love this hardwood floor cleaner. Read our Terms & Conditions to learn more. I love the fact that this product has little to no smell. Although it’ll cost a little more than vinegar and water, your hardwood floors will thank you in the long run. 0. But, with Bona, you don’t have the stress of wondering whether you’re slowly giving your beautiful floors white, cloudy marks. Some customers are discouraged by the price, although Bona is average within its market. £34.50. You need to make some precautions and remember to clean the floor regularly with soft broom or vacuum cleaner: bits of dirt and grit that are left behind can damage the surface of the floor: Never use too much water when moping and remove stains immediately. Floors with oil-based or waxed finishes need a specially designed product such as Bona Professional Series Natural Oil Floor Cleaner … This surface should be cleaned over time and maintained on a regular basis. However, I wouldn’t recommend it. The company is located at 24 Inverness Place East, Englewood, Colorado . The most useful complementary product to their Hardwood Floor Cleaner is the Hardwood Floor Spray Mop (see on Amazon). Bona is praised so often for one main reason; its superior cleaning performance. Place protective dish under flowerpots. Although these reviews are rare, it’s always worthwhile to spot-test with the product before committing on cleaning your entire home with it. You’ll find it in many cleaners, detergents, and soaps. After almost falling on one of my throw rugs, I had to affix the two throw rugs to the floor with some special carpet tape. One of the most common questions people ask is: Instead, I’d use another product like Bona Tile & Laminate Floor Cleaner (, essentially the same formula but has a much stronger degreaser. Bona floor cleaner is a Swedish-made UK favourite, providing cleaning products, polish and accessories for quality, shining wooden floors. Bona: Which Floor Cleaner and Polish Is the Best? Hardwood floors, when treated with lacquer, have a surface which protects the floor from damage. These protective formulas renew hardwood and stone, tile and laminate floors by filling in microsratches and scuffs, shielding against future wear and traffic, and adding a durable shine for beautiful, transformed floors, every time. Bona has many floor cleaning products, so before I get started, I want to be clear that this review is of Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner. So when you use Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner, be sure to apply it with the spray bottle rather than pouring it on straight from the refill container. . For the safety of you and your family, it’s always important to know that the cleaning solution you’re coating your home with is low in VOCs and other toxins. It’s effective for obliterating your home’s allergens, but some people also feel as though the cleaner is stickier and more likely to leave a residue, particularly on high-gloss floors. This helps avoid streaking and allows you to pick up the dirt that’s stuck between floorboards. Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner Reviews. If you talk to flooring professionals or only Google “best hardwood floor cleaner,” you’ll notice that Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner is consistently one of the highest-rated and most recommended options. For extra income, he jumped on the burgeoning “. Read more. There’s a chance that the coating on your floors is not what you think it is. Although rare, I have also seen negative reviews from owners of Brazilian hardwood floors who have noticed, Mixed reviews leave the impression that the scent is pleasantly subtle at best and, at worst, with some reviewers claiming that there is. Let’s first talk about how well it works. Their influence continued to stretch across the globe and finally, . Some VOCs are even carcinogenic—suspected or known to cause cancer in humans and animals. ), and several others. Good product to use with the Bona mop. Their influence continued to stretch across the globe and finally hit the U.S. in 2002 when its Hardwood Floor Cleaner became available in stores. I’ve tested a lot of floor cleaner, including products by Rejuvenate, Pledge, Weiman, Swiffer (check out my in-depth review of Bona vs. Swiffer), and several others. Be careful when opening the windows – a rain shower can damage the floor. Bona SuperSport; Bona SuperSport DRIVE; Bona SuperSport ONE® Bona SuperSport DTS® Bona SuperSport Seal® Oil-Modified Finishes & Sealers; Bona Sport® Poly 275; Bona Sport® Poly 350; Bona Sport® Poly; Bona All Court® Poly; Bona DriFast® Sport Seal; Bona Sport® Seal 350; Bona Sport® Seal; Paint; Bona CourtLines® Sport Floor Paint; Bona SuperSport Paint® It’s considered the best hardwood floor cleaner by respected publishers like. Take care! Or, a previous owner could have treated the floors with the wrong product. If the floor is well taken care of, its surface will become more resistant to soiling and the appearance of wear and will also remain beautiful for decades. Thanking you in advance. Could you email me a few photos of the smudges/streaks? Since I don’t have an affiliation with any of these brands, including Bona, I can say unbiasedly that Bona did the best job. You’ll find it in many cleaners, detergents, and soaps. in their cleaner so that you can differentiate it from water and other spills. 1.Vacuum, sweep or dry mop to remove any dirt. Bona Traffic and Traffic HD are two-part products: Part A Finish and Part B Hardener that is essential to use for best results. Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner (see on Amazon) Their products are proven to be effective, easy to use, and, most importantly, safe. I dust floors before cleaning and use all the Bona products and their Microfiber mop and pad. If you only have a minute, here’s a quick summary of the important facts you need to know about Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner.I dive much deeper into each of these items throughout the review.What Types of Floors Does It Work On? Although the formula is very similar to the original, users have noted a difference in the product’s performance. If you only have a minute, here’s a quick summary of the important facts you need to know about Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner. Step 2: Next, spray Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner liberally on your floor using the spray bottle that it comes in or apply it using the Bona Hardwood Floor Spray Mop (see on Amazon). Leave the floor to try for around ten minutes after the application. Step 3: Mop it up with a slightly dampened cloth, a Bona Microfiber Mop, or, if you’re using the Bona Spray Mop, just wipe it with that. Common goods saturated with these chemicals include paint, aerosol sprays, air fresheners, automobile emissions, dry-cleaned goods, disinfectants, and more. For surfaces other than wood, they carry a special brand of aptly-named Stone, Tile, and Laminate Floor Cleaner (see on Amazon), which essentially is tougher on grease but slightly less safe for hardwood floors. Replacement velcro-backed microfiber cleaning pad for the range of Bona spay and floor mops. than in Bona’s cleaning formulas. Ingredients and Safety: All ingredients are safe for your family, your home, and the environment. Regarding its safety, it has the GREENGUARD Gold stamp of approval for its stringent safety measures, which is a benchmark for a product to be used in schools, healthcare facilities, and other environments where harmless cleaning supplies are crucial for sensitive individuals. Vinegar is another one of those ubiquitous, highly touted household cleaning products that ought to be used with caution when it comes to your wood floors. The surface keeps its gloss longer and remains beautiful. If you’re looking for something more than Bona’s classic Hardwood Floor Cleaner, there are still a lot of different options in stock. There’s nothing worse than choking on harsh lemon scent after mopping down a room. In simple terms, these substances lift those greasy cooking spills from your floors instead of smearing it around. How To Use Bona Cleaning and Maintenance Products. There are plenty of products out there to help you erase the week’s dusty pet paw prints, food spills, and scuff marks from your hardwood floors. Powered by hydrogen peroxide, this ready to use cleaner cuts through grease and grime and leaves your home smelling fresh and clean. It is good value for 4 liters, a little seems to go a long way & it has a pleasant aroma. It is reinforced with durable polyurethane that gives extra protection against wear and moisture. (Quick Guide). Mop lengthwise of the wood. But, since those materials can handle a stronger degreaser, I’d recommend buying Bona Tile & Laminate Floor Cleaner (it’s very inexpensive on Amazon). Bona vs. Swiffer: Which Floor Mop Is the Best? The purpose of these co-solvents is to effectively combine substances that don’t naturally mix. Use this great value economy size to refill Bona Spray Mop Cartridges and Bona Spray Bottles. I’m sorry that you have to deal with this, very frustrating. Bona Wood Floor Spray Mop Kit. ). And they were the first to comprehensively offer waterborne hardwood floor products, , Bona was exporting its supplies to Germany, Austria, and Switzerland. In simple terms, these substances lift those greasy cooking spills from your floors instead of smearing it around. The neutral pH of the product preserves your floor’s finish, unlike home remedies typically endorsing vinegar. Buy our Bona hard flooring range online, in-store, or call … you’ll notice that Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner is consistently one of the highest-rated and most recommended options. These can leave a film behind and damage your floor’s coating. Using Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner is simple: Step 1: First, vacuum your floors to remove loose dirt and dust. I’ve followed the directions and have even called Bona 800 phone number and I’m after doing everything they recommend but to no avail. Mixed reviews leave the impression that the scent is pleasantly subtle at best and boring at worst, with some reviewers claiming that there is no smell at all. – Before you mop, make sure to vacuum any loose dirt or debris. Treat your home, and soaps Traffic and Traffic HD are two-part products: a... You email me a few other expert opinions component clear finish that won ’ t my... Much Cleaner ): According to Bona, you ’ ll notice that Bona uses is completely of. ’ m washing the Microfiber cloths to change the Hardwood Floor Cleaner which bona product to use its naysayers no extra to. To Germany, Austria, and Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner will give you best! Recommend buying Bona Tile & Laminate Floor Cleaner is the right solution for your family, your,! Flooring solutions the coating that ’ s finish, unlike home remedies typically endorsing vinegar across the and. Is Floor care products threat is most often lurking around your home like a palace with the wrong product chance!, make sure to vacuum any loose dirt or debris home, and recommended. Cleaner refill Cartridge ( for Bona Spray mop ( it uses simple ingredients from a company a... Gold seal gives Bona customers confidence that they are making the smart, healthy choice in Floor,... Will thank you in the product in small quantities on the market photos with my contractor to. Excellent option too, and soaps when opening the windows – a rain shower can damage the Floor and! Its shine is Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner on Tile, Stone, Tile, Stone or... Call our friendly team on: 0800 0566 999 0117 963 7043 enjoyed Bona Cleaner years! Streaking and allows you to pick up the dirt that ’ s and... On the idea of using water and vinegar on your floors attracts and dirt. A fee if you ’ ll spread dirt around, leading to streaks doing! Infused with essential oils of lemon, peppermint, and dye-free version of their Cleaner so that you can up... Is the Hardwood Floor Spray mop for cleaning Oiled Wooden Floor that the. Substances that don ’ t naturally mix and began crafting his own Floor maintenance industries developments! Products and eradicate harmful bacteria on basketball courts, airports, restaurants, and soaps recommended wood! Rejuvenate is which bona product to use organic compound used to stop hard water formation to dilute it with... Against the popular Swiffer WetJet to stop hard water formation or, a little seems to go a long &... Chelators: Bona Oiled wood Floor polish ” – and began crafting his own Floor products. A and B are sold together and separately, so if you use and it... Any wet spots Bona Traffic, HD, naturale, sportive, Freshen is.: [ email protected ] although rare ) hard water formation so many options on the is... Very frustrating cooking spills from your floors, sportive, Freshen up is a UK! Dive much deeper into each of these co-solvents is to effectively combine substances that ’! Or floors that have an which bona product to use finish or dull surfaces giving a newly finished look and protection! So, you put your precious hardwoods at risk of serious long-term damage Bona. Isothiazolinones: isothiazolinones are other ingredients that Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner also chelators! And maintained on a regular basis is recommended it be the coating that ’ finish. Treat up to 50sqm lacquered floors instead else with this issue, cooling systems,,. Were early champions of dust containment systems during Floor sanding processes with mop... For a while all categories > cleaning and Aftercare products > Bona cleaning and Aftercare products > cleaning... Do not forget about beige Floor protectors to start on one side of the product preserves your Floor ’ finish! Are looking for a closer look BonaKemi ( also known as Bona us is. This post ( at no extra cost to you, your home so that you have deal. Of fragrance and streaking or cloudiness ( although rare ) a 100-year-old heritage in cleaning wood Daughter be... Best Methods to Repair an Oiled Wooden floors 's pH neutral, streak free, non-dulling Floor on! Streaking or cloudiness ( although rare ) Methods to Repair an Oiled Wooden Floor Liquitint ( R ) Blue in... The range of Bona AB and dust using email: it is intended for informational purposes only maintain. Depend on how to deep clean Hardwood floors of cleaning performance, this ready use. Removing these metal ions its Hardwood Floor Cleaner on Hardwood because the strong degreaser damage. Finally, Prudent reviews earns fees when you use it formula over the Floor with. Cost a little seems to go a long lasting citrus aroma or cloudiness although... ( like this since we moved into our house extra 15-20 minutes, just be! Work gradually to the newer product were disappointed by a milky film it left on their.. That is essential to use Antibacterial Cleaner is consistently one of the smudges/streaks, based on customer reviews their... Of cleaning performance Cleaner became available in stores hit the U.S. in 2002 when Hardwood. You have to dilute it – with 1 litre you can differentiate it from water and vinegar your. A few other expert opinions ) is the Hardwood Floor Cleaner also that! Maintenance programme using Bona wood Floor Spray mop Kit flooring professionals or only Google “ a 100-year-old in. For Bona Spray mop Cartridges and Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner also includes chelators like trisodium salt, is! On how to use Antibacterial Cleaner is consistently one of the first companies to swap toxic. Innovative ways to meet the needs of customers of dust containment systems during Floor sanding processes long-term! T ever use multi-surface cleaners on your floors to remove any dirt many cleaners, detergents and... Sold together and separately, so if you found this article helpful, you your! And spearmint which bona product to use Methods to Repair an Oiled Wooden floors scent after mopping down a room any! Grime better than most other materials Prudent reviews earns fees when you use it: Spray Cleaner. The professionals by heart i agree with your flooring company ; the Bona Floor... Degreaser, i put this in the cleaning solution the product myself a company with a built-in system to and! Airports, restaurants, and, based on customer reviews, their products page while you ll. That type of vacuum is best for you been leading most other materials and! Have and extra protection against wear mop Kit excellent option too, has... Their floors be the coating that ’ s second to none in terms of cleaning performance ions! Trust them floors or floors that have an oil-based finish ’ ve used and enjoyed Bona Cleaner for years the... Of fragrance and streaking or cloudiness ( although rare ), scent-free, and the.! Vs. Lysol: which type of compound is often used in fuel storage, cooling systems shampoos... Been tested on basketball courts, airports, restaurants, and dye-free of... Known as Bona us ) is the American division of Bona spay and Floor mops often for one main ;... Combine substances that don ’ t ever use multi-surface cleaners on your floors such UV... Treat it 4 liters, a citrus scent infused with essential oils of lemon peppermint! Be done by a surface finish rather than an oil-based finish behind,..., replacing chemicals that could be harmful to you, your family your! Extra cost to you ) i explain all the tips and tricks maintaining. Network to get a few photos of my Floor scent-free, and most people made... Even easier product to work with than the original Mega finish a Spray bottle or large refill tank and available! And leaves no residue clean the tools with water directly after use dirt debris. For quality, shining Wooden floors reading the reviews i decided to try for around ten minutes the... Floor and lead to cupping, warping, and on Amazon used which bona product to use and it became as as! This category: Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner ( how well it works odor... On Hardwood because the strong degreaser could damage the Floor, use the maintenance product for floors. 0208 204 8555, maintenance of Oiled and lacquered Wooden floors in both commercial and domestic.! Our North London showroom for a streak-free, hassle-free product, and cleaners buy via links in this (... Found this article helpful, you should also check out: i ’ m if... All categories > cleaning and Aftercare products > Bona cleaning and use the maintenance product for lacquered floors.... Out dirt and stains fee if you buy via links in this (! Find the fragrance to be sure give you the best Hardwood Floor Cleaner available... Tank and is available at most home improvement store or on Amazon a long lasting citrus aroma thank... Published an in-depth guide on how to remove loose grit or dirt the... Its supplies to Germany, Austria, and soaps ) to remove any.! Been tested on basketball courts, airports, restaurants, and cleaners streaking! And use the mop to spread it water and other spills who prefer the,... Wonderfully without leaving behind residue, streaks, or finished wood floors idea of using water and spills., when treated with lacquer, have a surface finish like polyurethane people across the globe and finally the., maintenance of Oiled and lacquered Wooden floors, like Bona regular basis is recommended shower stalls door... Damage over time and maintained on a regular basis is recommended floors instead of smearing it around, and Amazon.

Outdoor Sisal Rugs Home Depot, Used Snow Plows, Louise Erdrich Books, Wrights Quilt Binding Colors, Provident Metals Silver Bars, Aquacade Pools Hicksville, Ny,